Installing Global FS 2010 FTX into P3Dv3?

Hi All,

I've installed Global Base, Vector and OLCeu into P3Dv3 and everything seems fine. Next, I want to install PILOTS FS Global 2010 FTX mesh. I have the six dvds, purchased through FSS March 2015. I've looked at the PILOTS website, but it's not clear to me what the procedure is. Advice from anyone who's done this would be much appreciated,

Don

The installers were updated. Perhaps you should check your FSS account to see if you can get access to the updated files. My guess is that you should be able to do it with just a modest download, but you'll need to move all your DVD files to a single location and then overwrite the executable with the correct download from FSS.

This advice comes with the caveat that my experience is limited to the download-only version. But in my FSS account it has the following download option for FS Global 2010:

FSX, P3Dv1.4, P3Dv2.5, P3Dv3 Wrapper Only - Download this ONLY if you still have a previous copy of the Complete Installation fileset downloaded to your computer. Extract the files into the same folder where the complete installation files have been extracted and double click the PILOTsFSG2010FTX.exe file to start the wrapper.
PILOTsFSG2010FTX_P3Dv3.zip
File size: 31,232,363 bytes

Archived