FTX Central and Active Areas

bribeth

Good afternoon,

I am have totally loaded up on all kinds of FTX products this month after only owning FTX Global. I have a question about the proper setting on FTX central. I only have North America products installed with the exception of Europe Open LC (the rest of Europe will come to me sometime in 2016). If I select the NA region to be active, does that disable Global, Vector and Open LC? I am just trying to see what I should have it set at when I spend most of my time in North America. Thank you.

If you will be flying within the Full Regions (NCA, PNW, SAK, etc.) and you have them installed, then tick North America in FTX Central.  If you will be flying back and forth between the Full Regions and the rest of North America, then fly Global with Hybrid ticked.  If spending time only outside the Region, fly Global with Hybrid unticked.  Easy.

Just now, bribeth said:

Does Hybrid cause any strange issues I need to be aware of?

None that I know of.  Hybrid allows you to fly into and out of the Full Regions without sacrificing the Region's inherent design details, which would be the case if you flew Global only.  The experts say you can hardly tell the difference, either way.  I can't, to tell the truth.

Just now, Stewart Hobson said:

None that I know of.  Hybrid allows you to fly into and out of the Full Regions without sacrificing the Region's inherent design details, which would be the case if you flew Global only.  The experts say you can hardly tell the difference, either way.  I can't, to tell the truth.

Ok, I think once I land, install the last 2 regions I purchased I will click on Hybrid. Everything seems to be smooth with the exception of Vector putting small lakes everywhere...wish I could find a way around that, Thanks my friend.

1 hour ago, Stewart Hobson said:

You're welcome, Brian.  Maybe post a screenshot or two of those lakes and ask Nick Cooper or someone else if there's a problem with the lakes.

Here are the water spots around Tucson that I am referring too. This is the norm pretty much everywhere. But in areas like the east coast and midwest, I kind of expect it. Any ideas?

Water1.jpg

Water2.jpg

Water3.jpg

Archived