So California - Aerosoft USCities Las Vegas elevation

CRC

After Installing FTX Southern California, I have installed and reinstalled Aerosoft USCities Las Vegas, and the same problem with elevation continues.  I have carefully followed the instructions for compatibility as shown in the  forum. Also I have run Vectors several times.   I have attached files for your review as you suggested.  Any help  would be appreciated, I have spent several hours researching and attempting solutions with no success.

Thanks

KLAS Aerosoft USCities - Las Vegas.JPG

Orbx Instructions.JPG

Followed Orbx Instructions.JPG

Good morning,

The first attachment picture is the KLAS Intl Airport.  I have searched my computer finding two duplicate files, but in different locations:

One in World Scenery as active, the other in ORBX Scripts, but in a OFF folder.  Even though they are named the same, but in different locations, one active and the
other in an OFF directory coult his be a problem?  I really appreciate your help.

Thanks CRC

KLAS Duplicate Files Search Result.JPG

Hi Holger,

I changed the bgl as you suggested.  The elevation appears to be ok now but I now have floating objects as the attached jpg shows.  I am not sure what happened.  I had Las Vegas KLAS working fine before I installed So California.  I am not sure what happened.

Thanks

KLAS - Elevation appears to be ok but now have floating objects.JPG

Hi,

I'm having exact the same issue. I did a search and only  have KLAS files from ORBX in my P3D V3 Folder. I removed all files as described in the compatibility thread. When I disable the Aerosoft  Las Vegas entry in the sceney everything is OK and I still have the fountain and vulcano effects.

Best Regards and a happy new Year

Helmut

Holger/Helmut, 

I just completed a flight from KLAS to KSAN and everything appears much better.  I moved my Aerosoft USCities Las Vegas airport below some of the ORBX airports/items as my attached jpeg shows.  I am not sure if this is the right location or not but it appears to be working.  The only thing is neither the fountain or volcano are working.  Perhaps if I moved it to the same location Helmut moved his it would work?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sincerely CRC

same location you (Helmut) moved yours to but it seams to be working fine in this location.  The only thing is my fountain and vulcano effects are not active.  I am not sure if it is because of the location 

KLAS Aerosoft USCities - Las Vegas Moved Down below Orbx.JPG

Hi guys,

placing the Aerosoft LV entry below the FTX block won't work as it will exclude many of its components, including but not limited to the effects.

I just checked KLAS again on my system but can't replicate the issue with the incorrect elevation so I'm not sure what's going on. You could try moving the files LasVegas_Flatten.bgl and LasVegas_FlattenExclude.bgl into the FTX-SCA_hold folder to see whether that improves the situation.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

thank You for the great suport. Moving the Flatten-Files did the trick. Now I can have the Files above the ORBX files and the effects and everything works..

Regards

helmut

"Hi Holger,

thank You for the great suport. Moving the Flatten-Files did the trick. Now I can have the Files above the ORBX files and the effects and everything works..

Regards

helmut"

As Helmut said, I did the same thing as you suggested and it works great!  Thanks so much for your help.

Sincerely, CRC

Archived