Help!

Crofters

I have just received ORBX EGHI, and downloaded it to my PC. I was getting it setup, and I realised I had no static aircraft, even though it was ticked. I redownloaded, and now I'm stuck with these black tarmac. The grass isn't there, the runway, taxi way, and stands are black, and theres no buildings. I attached a screenshot to show, I can get more if anyone need. I would really like someone to let me know how I can fix this issue. Thanks!

2015-12-27_00001.jpg

Hi there,

You likely have confused control panel files with some in their .OFF state and others not. The easiest thing to do is delete the entire FTX_AA_EGHI folder in the ORBX folder and run the installer again.

Also please ensure you have no other add-on scenery files for EGHI installed on your PC, that can cause issues with conflicting APX files etc.

7 hours ago, John Venema said:

Hi there,

You likely have confused control panel files with some in their .OFF state and others not. The easiest thing to do is delete the entire FTX_AA_EGHI folder in the ORBX folder and run the installer again.

Also please ensure you have no other add-on scenery files for EGHI installed on your PC, that can cause issues with conflicting APX files etc.

OK,  thanks will try this now :)

Archived