Freeware PhotoReal KLAX V3.0 for FSX

rolandalder

Have deactivated the freeware KLAX scenery but makes no difference, oom errors every time on approach or departure from KLAX. The same at KONT with our without freeware airport senery on top of SCAL.

I have purchased a dedicated top-notch gaming PC two years ago and everything is configured to run FSX as smoothly as possible. And since that day I've never encountered not a single oom error anymore, until SCAL came along. I would not mind having to live with low FPS around KLAX but cannot accept oom errors with a payware scenery. There must be some hidden issues within SCAL which must be addressed asap.

Roland 

14 minutes ago, rolandalder said:

Have deactivated the freeware KLAX scenery but makes no difference, oom errors every time on approach or departure from KLAX. The same at KONT with our without freeware airport senery on top of SCAL.

I have purchased a dedicated top-notch gaming PC two years ago and everything is configured to run FSX as smoothly as possible. And since that day I've never encountered not a single oom error anymore, until SCAL came along. I would not mind having to live with low FPS around KLAX but cannot accept oom errors with a payware scenery. There must be some hidden issues within SCAL which must be addressed asap.

Roland 

How can you argue for something you have not bought ? If it's not the case, please provide an valid order number into your signature

28 minutes ago, Richard Bui said:

How can you argue for something you have not bought ? If it's not the case, please provide an valid order number into your signature

Why so rude? Order number :FSS0440931

...and besides, I have purchased eight Orbx sceneries over the last 12 months !

8 minutes ago, rolandalder said:

Why so rude? Order number :FSS0440931

...and besides, I have purchased eight Orbx sceneries over the last 12 months !

I can return to you the question. Why so rude ? No "Hello" the day of Christmas and no order number displayed into signature to respect the support forum rules. So take it easy please

Happy Christmas to you.

In the spirit of the season, I will offer you the following advice.

There are many ways to mitigate the onset of out of memory errors.

I find it perfectly possible to "fly" in the area of KLAX without approaching

the VAS limit.

The new scenery is more detailed than the default and this must be taken

into account.

Do you have any more free or payware addons in the area?

Happy Christmas to you !

LatinVFR KSAN is the only other add-on scenery remaining. Have deactivated freeware KLAX, KONT, KSAN and I have used to have Megascenery's Southern California and Ultra High Cities LAX and SAN installed, but have uninstalled both sceneries using Megascenery uninstaller.

Thank you! 

Archived