11S Sekiu Anomaly

davidbos

Hello,

Has anybody else encountered this at 11S, where it appears the apron texture is atop a deep trough? This is a new issue for me as everything looked great just after initial install. Nothing has changed except for the addition of 1S2, 3WS, and KFHR (thanks to the sale!). LIBS are up to date, and I have not noticed this at any other location (new or old). Thanks.

11S 1.jpg

11S 1 2.PNG

Hi Misha - Thank you! I had it set to 5m within the sim settings but I noticed in the .cfg file "MESH_RESOLUTION" was 23. I looked at an older backup and it was set to "22". Set it back to "22" and all is well. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas from Seattle, WA.

~Davd

After a bit more playing around I noticed that the apron/taxiway weirdness goes away only at 10m, but that setting causes other issues around the little restroom (?) hut and the guy on the bench. At 5m the hut area near GA parking 3 looks fine, but the taxiway issue returns. It's also still there at 2m and 1m. I've settled on 5m for now, and haven't been using 11S the last few days. 

For what it's worth, here's the terrain section from my .cfg file:

[TERRAIN]
LOD_RADIUS=4.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=100
MESH_RESOLUTION=23
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
WATER_EFFECTS=4

Thanks again!

11S 5M.PNG

Now I noticed that Friday Harbour isn't looking right. Instead of holes (as in Sekiu) I have bumps across the whole runway length. Friday Harbour has been working without issues until I installed Sekiu and Southern California. Could one of these be causing the issue?

(I have the 2m setting.)

2015-12-29_1-15-42-697.jpg

Archived