KFHR issues

GrayRider

I installed KFHR about an hour ago. It installed as required. I went thru the manual, and all my FSX slider settings are set as required.

I am taking/getting serious frame rate hits, anywhere in the KFHR areas covered in this addon. While in these areas, my frame rates drop to 12 and lower. I don't have serious frame rate issues with any of my other ORBX areas and fields I have installed. I keep my frame rates locked at 30. The only thing I haven't modified or changed yet is the KFHR control panel. I have no third party addons in the KFHR area of coverage.

Does anyone have any idea what's causing my serious low frame rates I'm getting?, and what I can do to get my frame rates back, at least in the mid 20's, like I have everywhere else?.

I went to all the fields within KFHR range, and I found I have a water issue at W39(Harbor seaplane base). I'm adding a screenshot, if it shows up here. I don't know what's causing it and how to fix it etc.

screenshot3823.jpg

Thanks for any assistance

GrayRider

48 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

and the blue stripe in the water is already fixed and awaiting a service pack release.

Thanks Nick.

I just installed KFHR a few hours ago, and didn't know the blue stripe in the water has been addressed etc.

GrayRider

54 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

Gray my man....not sure if you have seen this or not, but this tread of over 100 posts is exactly about this issue.  You might want to wade through it, there are some enlightening points.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/107587-friday-harbor-out-of-memory-errors-in-fsx/?page=1

I went to the link you provided. I'm going thru it. Since I'm not savvy with a lot that is being mentioned, I'm not sure how I'm going to get my frame rates back into at least the low 20's etc. For now I'll have to avoid the KFHR areas when flying.

GrayRider 

Archived