Removing FTX Global Off Iceland demo in preparation for FTX global base

DAVIDF4

Hi guys,
I have the Global off Iceland demo installed and would like to purchase FTX global base.
I think I have to remove this version of the Iceland demo before installing global base and there is an unistaller in windows control panel for doing that.
I'm worried though, that since I've installed several ORBX regions and airports (which have introduced FTX Central 2) since installing the iceland demo, that the aging iceland uninstaller might not work properly anymore and things are going to get irrevocably skrewed up unless I'm careful (it might remove FTX Central and all my configuration for example).
I can't seem to find the iceland demo on the FTX website anymore, which suggests that it's now perhaps obsolete and no longer supported.

Is it just a matter of running the uninstaller or is there anything else I need to be aware of or do?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. There are various older threads along similar lines, but I'm terrified that things could go pear shaped in these modern times.

Thank you,

Dave.

Posting "I need help please" does not tell us anything about your problem or what it is related to. Does it have anything to do with this topic (uninstalling the Iceland demo?).

Please create a new topic in the right subforum (for FSX, P3D2 or P3D3 support) and then provide a clear title to the topic and an explanation of the issue you're wanting help with.

Archived