KSEA elevation problem

ggiarda

I know many words have been spent on this argument nevertheless I wasn't able to find a solution for this odd elevation problem.

I've installed in order:

Global

Vector

OpenLC Europe

NA Pacific North West

The problem is: now KSEA has a bad elevation problem... in any combination of scenary configuration. I tried to use the Vector Airport Elevation Correction tool but without appreciable results as can see yourself in the picture (under each picture a description of FTX Central 2 configuration).

NO PNW + Without Vector AEC correction

noPNW-withoutAECcorrection.jpg

PNW + Without Vector AEC correction

PNW-withoutAECcorrection.jpg

NO PNW - With Vector AEC correction

noPNW-withAECcorrection.jpg

PNW + With Vector AEC correction

PNW-withAECcorrection.jpg

Every kind of help will be appreciated.

Hello ggiarda,

It seems to me that the fourth screenshot shows everything normal.

However, just because you have to disable the KSEA in AEC tool, by implication, shows that you forgot to run auto-configuration function on the AEC tool.

So, it is important to do it now. Here's how:

14-10-2015AECRunAutoConfiguration.jpg

I wonder if you set the "insertions points" per the page # 13 of "Orbx Global FTX openLC Europe Version 1.20 User Guide - September 2015".

If you forgot, do it now, please. Here's how:

Please, obey the callouts:

FTX-OLCInsertionpoint18-11-2015.jpg

Cheers,
Voyager

Your support was priceless and I feel just a bit silly (and you're right! In the 4th picture there are no issues).

The problem was not related to a scenery insertion point issue but to elevation modifications.

I thought that installing only ORBX products there would be NO NEED of AEC tool. I was wrong.

Made a series of attempts with different configuration and I found that with Global and PNW installed, AEC tool becomes necessary both in Global "Hybrid mode" or activating the PNW scenery.

One thing I still don't understand is why DE-activating PNW and leaving Global to "Normal mode" I found those "hills" you can see in the first picture. But I'm not sure if there were there even in the default scenery.

Anyway many thanks Voyager!

Archived