Trees on every Airport in Scotland

derFrank

I installed Scotland for the first time, but there is no chance to start/land anywhere: On nearly every airport in scotland are trees on the runway and the taxiways. Applied both patches for scotland, but with no effect. On the screenshot you can see Kirkwall. Any suggestions what to do?

FRank

Kirkwall.jpg

Another try to get help on my Scotland problem: Trees everywhere on the airports (see screenshot). What i've done since yesterday: uninstall Scotland, downloaded an installed latest scotland-vresion (1.20) from Flightsimstore. Downloaded and installed latest orbx libraries. And i just find out, that the scenery is working fine, when i leave FTX_EU_SCO_06_CVX Scenery in the FSX Scenery-Library unchecked. Is there a file, that i have to delete? Is there a fix for the exclude files?

Hope, someone can help this time

Frank

Kirkwall.jpg

Hi Frank,

it seems unlikely that this would happen with a current FSS installer, which is what I assume you used? Also, you didn't mention any of the very conspicuous morphing effects so I assume this was just a matter of the required custom entries for terrain.cfg not being inserted properly. Always remember to use the Apply Group button when first installing a new product or patch. In any case I'm glad you found a cure for the issue.

Cheers, Holger

Archived