Melbourne Airport causing sim to crash

stratfordman10

I have just purchased this add on airport and firstly the tarmac covering is all brown a bit like burned grass not grey and when parked at the gate my VAS drops so low that it causes my PMDG 777 to crash the sim.

I also have just purchased YBBN but no problems there,just with YMML.

Help would be appreciated please.

Michael

FSS 0435376

HI,

THanks for your reply.

I am using P3D v 2.5 and my sliders are no where near maxed out.

I do not have a default 737 but in the PMDG 737 again the pinging noise starts and the sim crashes.

If I use the default beech baron then my VAS usage goes right down from where it normally is at any of my payware airports.

As I said previously I have just downloaded your YBBN scenery and I do not get this issue,just with YMML.

I am not sure how to take screen shots but all I can say to you is that the tarmac is not grey as it should be.

Would appreciate further assistance please.

MIchael Broom

Hi Jim,

No,I have made no cfg tweaks at all.

For some reason it seems that my PMDG aircraft 737 and 777 are not compatible with this airport for some reason.

For example when I load the aircraft into the sim and the YMML airport it says straight away that my PC has run out of available memory.

Any other airport in the world including YBBN,which I have just purchased too,this does not happen.

I have thought about uninstalling and then doing a reinstall but not sure how to properly uninstall Orbx airports.

Further thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks for your interest.

Michael

Archived