Insertion points

Dadtom65

Hi. Just finished installing all NL2000 airports, have not installed the NL2000 photo scenery and was checking the insertion points in FSX central for some reason and found that the yellow FSC is it, was above every thing else. It was above all NL 2000 stuff plus UK2000 followed that plus the rest. Don't think that's correct is it. Just remembered have not run the ftx central thingy, perhaps that would have sorted it. Thanks Derek.

Hi Derek,

Do the procedure on page. # 13 of "Orbx FTX Global openLC Europe Version 1.20 User Guide – September 2015
" and everything will be right.

You can also follow the procedure shown in the info-graph below(obey the callouts, please):

FTX-OLCInsertionpoint18-11-2015.jpg

Your Scenery-Library will look like this:

LIBRARY-FTX-OLC-MESH-VECTOR-POSITIONSjpg

Cheers,

Voyager

Hi me again. Have changed a bit but my Ftx is above Tongass and the OLC is just below Tongass. I'm using FSX-SE, when I get to the bottom, I'm using FS Global 2008, all of that is below my Vector stuff. Should that be the other way around Vector below Global 2008. Derek.

You can manually move the four Vector entries by Scenery Library setting (It'd maintain the same sequence: _OBJ, _APT, _CVX and _EXX); or attempt to engage the FTXConfigurator_VECTOR.exe in this folder:

C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\FTXConfigurator_VECTOR.exe

Either method will do.

Voyager

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Voyager,maybe mine is a stupid question...but what is the difference between putting FTX stuff below or above the Addon Scenery folder?

I'm asking because i'm a little confused after reading this:

insertionetrqb.png.929127af7527fccc870e3

thank you.

cheers

stefano

Hi Stefano,

Firstly, by your screenshot, it means you did not install latest Orbxlibs and hence are not with the current FTX Central 2 installed (it is the interface that manages and controls all FTX files).

So urgently download latest Orbxlibs from here and install it.

So, specifically responding to your question, you will need to read this little guide to understand the difference of the third party add ons require above the FTX block and not below, see it here.

After installing the latest Orbxlibs, you'll have the FTX Central 2 working and can perform the procedures outlined in my post # 2 above.

Cheers,

Voyager

Archived