KRDD Dissapearing buildings and objects

bigtall10

Order Number: FSS0434340

Hello. I just bought Orbx KRDD and for some reason, I cannot see any objects, buildings, planes, everything, at the airport from VC view or normal external view. However, when I pan the external view at extreme angles, everything reappears. I've never experienced this issue before and I'm just confused as to what is going on. See the images for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

krdd4.PNG

krdd6.png

Quick Update, just in case anyone else runs into this curious issue. The problem seems to have been fixed all of a sudden. Now I did a lot of things here but the most recent was to install an older previous release of orbx libs (not the latest) and then let FTX Central update the libs. I'm not sure if this is what fixed it but for now, everything is back to normal.

UPDATE: Spoke too soon. The problems continues after restarting P3D. Any help would be appreciated at this point. :(

G'day Bigtall, 

I remember a couple of other users had a similar problem with KRDD in v2 - I'm not able to replicate it myself so suspect there is a conflict with another addon, but I do note that all of the people with the problem were able to fix the issue during a sim session by loading the airport, then refreshing the scenery library. An easy way to do this is to make a single change to the scenery library - moving your KRDD up one level, for example.

Cheers

Archived