Still no buildings at CYSE

Demious

I've been trying to install CYSE in P3Dv2.5, but no mater what I do, I cant seem to get the buildings working. I reinstalled several times, repaired P3D and reinstalled, but the only thing I get to see are ground textures, gas tanks and some small items.

How can I get my buildings back?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm no expert on the matter but I had a similar problem with KWYS airport a while back, and I found the problem was with the object flow module.  As this was a while back I had to go through the airport folder in the ORBX folder and run the object flow installer, but I think that has now been changed so the objectflow for all sceneries is installed with the libraries (I think).  Try downloading the latest libraries and installing and if this doesn't work even check your ORBX folder for the CYSE folder within, and look for an objectflow module or updater.

See this post here for info:

Also, just type "missing buildings" in to the search box for the Support forum and you will find quite a few similar posts which will hopefully lead you to a fix.

Good luck,

Cheers,

59 minutes ago, Demious said:

I've got the latest libraries and ran the objectflow updater multiple times, but that doesnt make any difference. I also turned objectflow.dll off, but this also doesnt make any difference.

Another support topic mentions making sure your dll.xml contains an entry for the ObjectFlow.dll which is in the same folder as the P3D.cfg (or FSX.cfg).

I can't find it right now, but you should have something like the following (with different directories) in your dll.xml file:

<Launch.Addon>
        <Name>ObjectFlow.dll</Name>
        <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
        <Path>E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\ObjectFlow.dll</Path>
    </Launch.Addon>

Also try this

Cheers,

Archived