KJAC Error

TexasSteve

HI guys,

I'm still in the process of doing a complete re-install of everything after experiencing an SSD failure.  I just got around this week to re-installing Central Rockies from DVD and NA PFJ from downloads, as well as Jackson Hole.  I ran the updates for CRM & PFJ, as well as the Libs.  I'm running Prepar3d v2.5.  When I start the sim I'm get an error message. 

*** - Dynamic object placement module....

The module "ObjectFlow_KJAC_P3D.dll" has not been tested for compatibility with the FS version you have installed. 

Your FS version is: 2.5.12946.0

If you run this module, it may cause problems or a crash. Run the module now?

Run once  -   Don't run

If I click "Run Once", the sim does indeed crash.  Clicking "Don't run" allows the sim to run, and it seems to work OK.  Can anyone help me straighten the error out?

Also, on a different subject, I've been looking for my Concrete Muni install files, or, in my emails, from where I purchased it quite some time ago.. So far, I haven't found anything.  If I purchased directly from Orbx, can you guys look it up for me?  Don't know if that's possible.  I'm guessing at this point that my only copy of it must have been on the SSD that died a few months ago.  I'll keep scouring email until I hear from you guys.

Love all the products!

Thanks, Steve 

G'day Steve,

Are you using the latest KJAC installer for P3Dv2? This is KJAC version 1.1, and can be downloaded from your Flightsimstore account. I ask as this updated version removes any dependencies on the ObjectFlow_KJAC_P3D.dll, instead using the up-to-date version of this module that comes with the latest ORBX Libraries. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Jarrad,  I'm not 100% sure but I think I installed it from previous downloads saved.  I'm pretty sure it is version 1.0.  I'll go back to the flightsim store and re-download it and get back to you and let you know how it goes tomorrow.  Thank you.

I never did find Concrete Muni, which I had purchased maybe 2 years ago.  Nowhere on my hard drives or in emails.  I just got done looking in my accounts at 2 online stores but didn't see it.  May be a store I'm not thinking of?  Would you guys have any record of it?  My email address hasn't changed throughout.  Confusing.

Best regards, Steve

No worries Steve - you can check which version you have installed by going to ORBX\User Documents\Versions and checking the version number in FTX_US_KJAC.txt

Regarding your Concrete purchase, the only retailer that sells our software via download is Flightsimstore.com, so if you can't find it in your account, get in touch with them and they might be able to assist. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived