Freeware Airport Packs in FTX Central 2 for P3DV3?

Hi folks,

when I opened FTX Central 2 for P3DV3 today, it listed the "Europe Freeware Packs" and "North America Freeware Packs" as ready to install. However, I did not see any announcement that the Freeware Airport Packs were ready for P3DV3. So is it safe to install them, or is this some kind of "false positive"?

Thanks & regards,

Hans

Ed, Thank you. I am back at an earlier problem with having installed CYSJ as an airport as part of a package. It totally messed up an earlier installed payware airport (Simaddons)

The elevation is horrendous. Can the developer let me know how to delete this particular airport. Everything was fine until I installed it a few minutes ago. As an aside, I am thankful for the hard work the freeware developers do and it is appreciated.

Thank you.

Rolf

5 minutes ago, Rolfspan said:

Ed, Thank you. I am back at an earlier problem with having installed CYSJ as an airport as part of a package. It totally messed up an earlier installed payware airport (Simaddons)

The elevation is horrendous. Can the developer let me know how to delete this particular airport. Everything was fine until I installed it a few minutes ago. As an aside, I am thankful for the hard work the freeware developers do and it is appreciated.

Thank you.

Rolf

All you need to do is delete files with "CYSJ" in its name from the ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery folder.

Archived