Trees not appearing in England and Scotland??!

neo2810

I have P3D v3 installed and everything seemed to be working great until today. I've now got no trees at all within England (ORBX Eng) and Scotland (ORBX Scot). The rest of the world (Global Base, Vector, Pilots 2010, Europre LC) displays ORBX Trees HD fine but not Eng and Scot. Autogen is working within both and the ground texture loads nicely, just no trees... Help?

Hi there,

assuming you have the autogen vegetation density slider active in the P3Dv3 display settings then you either don't have the current Orbx libraries installed or not applied Europe in FTX Central, or both. Current libraries are available here: https://www.fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

The tree placements are in the same files as the buildings so it's certainly not a case of missing/corrupt files.

Cheers, Holger

Thanks for the reply, Holger. My veg density sliders are on Dense. I have FTX Central set to Global, with Hybrid ticked, which has always worked fine. I've since discovered that it appears all 3d scenery objects as well as tree's are loading, but they are loading 50ft below the ground? I've reinstalled Vector but not joy. I'll try setting FTX Central to Europe to see if it makes a difference when I've finished my flight in an hour but I suspect this is a more intricate issue.

Archived