Correct runway alignment in for Pago Pago?

Longhaul444

I did a search and couldn't find this question. I hope I'm not repeating one asked that I didn't find, if so my apologies. I know the default Pago Pago in has my approach to rwy 5 off by about 200'. I havn't added anything that would upset the rwy deviation of this airport. I have always wondered why it was like that. My question is this: Does the ORBX Pago Pago line up correctly or has anyone had a rwy deviation since installing the airport? Be kinda nice to not have to correct on approach anymore from landing on the grass headed for the ocean. I haven't installed it yet, as I'm currently in a 18h flight for FedEx VAC.

lol yeah lots o coffee. Got into a headwind, crossing the BIg Pond (Atlantic), headed to Sydney from Newark, and landed with less fuel than I would have liked. Don't like arriving with less than 2k lbs of fuel left. Makes for nervous pilots :D. That's good news, My default Pago Pago in FSX, would have me line up on approach looking good, but as I got closer the ILS would seem to deviate from the runway. This would put me in the grass next to the runway headed for the ocean on the left side. Not something you want to happen when your landing a 777! I just have to buy the Global Base, and vectors before I put it in. From the screenshots I have seen of it, I can't wait. Thanks for the info.

Archived