...has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem

rd700

I am in the middle of a new computer build using FSX-SE.  Reinstalling all of my orbx products.  Installed/updated Australia and now installing airports.  YMML ver 2 had elevation errors.  Attempted to start the FTX Vector Configurator tool and get "FTX Vector Configurator Tool has stopped working".  Windows is checking for a solution.  Then i discovered I'm getting the same error for FTX Aero and all the various control panels for each airport.  FTX Central 2 does work.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

No, I use F-secure.  Just prior to this, while installing YMML ver 2, the install stopped stating SimConnect was not installed.  I installed the three legacy SimConnect proviede by Steam.  Don't know if those are related.  I'm going to go to a reset point prior to the legacy SimConnect install and see what happens. 

Restore point did not work.  Deleted Vector from ORBX folder in FSX.  Downloaded Version 1.3 from FlightSim Store and installed that.  Ran FTX Central 2.  Once again ran the current libraries file.  Ran RTX Vector Configurator and it does not work.  At this point I'm out of airspeed and ideas.  Thoughts?

Hi Doug.  Thanks for the help.  Yes, I'm at 13.4 GB.  Folder looks like yours.  I attempted to post a screen shot, but could not find the instructions on how to do that.  I found an un-install Vector utility.  I might try that and re-install one more time.

Doug,

Thanks for the assistance.  I'm getting some other anomalies with other programs which I believe is being caused by a corrupt operating system install.  So I'm going to format the hard drive and start over.  Moderators, please feel free to delete this thread.  Thank you.

Archived