Previously reported problem still exists

JRBarrett

Back in February, I reported a problem near University Park Airport in State College, PA, (KUNV) with Vector 1.20 + Pilot's Global Ultimate mesh in Prepar3D Version 2.5 

My previous post was: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/93192-stream-elevation-error-near-kunv-airport/

A stream known as "Spring Creek" which runs east of the airport, through the city of State College, was appearing in a deep canyon with Vector enabled. It looked fine with Vector turned off. 

I just installed Vector 1.30 in my fresh installation of P3D Version 3, (again, using Pilot's Global Ultimate mesh), and the same issue exists at the same location.

My initial post was acknowledged by Richard Lincoln at Pilot's, and I did provide a screen shot and LAT/LON coordinates as requested at that time.

Though I can live with the problem, I'm disappointed that this issue did not make it into the Version 1.30 fix list, since it was duly and properly reported (and acknowledged) quite some time ago.

Hello JBarrett,

Thank you for your patience and persistence , unfortunately right now I am not sure why this was not resolved, I will be back on my PC in two days unless someone here can verify the fault but I will most defiantly report this and follow it through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Archived