Install Ac to P3D now, or wait for installers?

caaront

I had put everything into P3D, some worked fine, some didn,t some had a single tolerable glitch.

To avoid conflicts that may or may not happen I removed them all, pay ware and the FSX default and installed the few payware that are P3D v3 ready with their installers after downloading them again.

I purchased the migration tool for my FSX default AC which works, but there are a few glitches here and there, and some of the default FSX AC don't show up, such as the Beaver.

I guess my question is this:

Since most of the FSDX default AC do fine by simply copying and pasting their files into P3D, and most of the payware do to, other than a small glith here and there, is it fine to do that for now, and then just remove them later if installing from a new installer?

Or is it best to not mess with the files atb all, and only install payware products and only with an installer that directly installs them into P3D?

I do not want to have conflicting files, etc...

But sure do miss my default FSX AC.

Thank you.

What I am doing is really simple and can be done without problems for later.

I made Fresh HDD with P3D V3.0 and all software that has been upgraded to version 3 until now.

have cloned this hdd and put all none upgraded stuff on my clone, and only update my Original P3D V3.0 with stuff that is ready with new installers.

because when I look to the speed of releasing updated scenery by ORBX and Aerosoft think it will take months before everything is updated,

and there is also a realistic option that many scenery will be never updated, when I look the aerosoft forum. So we have to use EMT to our stuff running.

this option is de best available at this moment, Will also give FSCubed a try to migrate total P3D V2.5 to P3D V3.0

as long you work with clone HDD's to test nothing can go wrong with your Original HDD, because clone's are identical you can easily swap them with problems of licenses.

Archived