New Computer Moving to FSX Steam Re install Northern Ireland

axsdata

I just got a new gaming PC and my first move was to install FSX Steam edition.  I have been an FSX flier for years and was formerly running FXS Gold on my old machine.  About March of last year I purchased FTX Northern Ireland.  My question is:  can I install my purchased FTX Northern Ireland on my new system.  If so, what is the best way to go about this?  Even though I have the original email from Orbx and the order number and I can see all the installed files, I cannot find the original download file.  I may be looking for the wrong name or something.

Order Number: FSS0278403

If this is the wrong forum, please help me fins the right one.

Thanks

Thanks!  And Many apologies.  After rooting around in my download folders I found the original zip file (plus a few others).. I unzipped it,, installed it , applied the two patches and Bob's your uncle as they say.  I love it.  And with my new machine I can really turn up the sliders.

The only thing I'm missing is the Scrabo Tower, near Newtownards has gone AWOL, though the golf course is there.  But I'll live.

Thanks again. 

Doogles, another request for direction.  I am missing some points of interest in the Northern Ireland Scenery.  I have downloaded service packs 001 and 002.  Some of the new POI's like the Titanic Museum show up.  But others like Scrabo and Carrickfergus Castle do not.  There was a brief threads out there about this a couple of years ago, but the trail is now cold.  Could you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Archived