FTX Global Base

Lowflyer48

I've recently - within the last two weeks, installed Global Base, Global Vector and OpenLC Europe and all seems to be working fine. Then, because of what appeared to be a misplaced river or two, on advice from FlightSimStore I checked my Scenery Library to ensure all the elements were all together and in the correct order.

However, when I went into the Scenery Library the Global Base elements had all gone. The only FTX related items showing in the Library are Orbx!Vector_OBJ/APT/CVX/EXX/AEC, Orbx!OpenLC_Europe Files 1-10, Orbx!OpenLC_NAmerica1 and Orbx!OpenLC_Base. All in that order. Where has Global Base gone? It was there before I installed Vector and Europe. Do these two packages overwrite Base?

There is no specific entry for FTX Global Base in the scenery library, other than some OLC_* entries to rectify obvious land class issues for parts of Asia and North America. These entries are then assimilated into the other openLC library entries when you install those add-ons.

FTX Global Base is not a scenery product, but a texture replacement, so it does not have any Scenery Library entries as such.

Archived