FSX addon scenery entries not automatically entered into scenery.cfg

Grand_Pubah

I'm not sure if this is where I should post this. I can't find a solution to this anywhere. Everyone I see either can't find their scenery.cfg file or have entries to scenery that's not installed and get errors. My problem is this. I installed Global, Vectors, OPENLC, then Regions. As soon as I get to a point were everything seems to be going good with the installs I see entries missing in my scenery,cfg file. For example, I install Pacific Northwest. It shows installed in FTX Central, but when I look at the entries in the scenery.cfg file, all I see is the scenery I installed before that, no listing for PNW. I hope this makes sense to someone, I've been dealing with this all day and I just can't find a solution other then just keep reinstalling it and hopefully it will show up.

Thank you for any assistance.

After installing my last Orbx region I switched FTX Central from Oceania to Global and all my scenery entries in my scenery.cfg literally disappeared. I opened the "Library Insertion Points" tool and without moving anything I hit save and they all came back. Weird. That seems to be the case for all my Orbx scenery, but It doesn't work for the others (AKA Aerosoft, FSDT, etc.).

Archived