Nice screenshot impossible

frostlp

OK, I've been flying around the mountains of Victoria with FTX and Christian's 19m mesh for about an hour now - with a cute little screen shot program that let's me keep pushing the Print Screen button so that I can get a lot of 'em.  Now I have this huge folder of screen shots and some are just great - the rest are wonderful - not bragging about my ability to do shots, at all - it's the subject matter - so for now, I'll just try to keep my jaw off the floor too much, keep flying and soon I'll hopefully upload a screenshot that's extremely stunning, not just the routine stunning that Orbx has now made the standard.  To all of you that made this possible - thanks for sharing your talents and showing us a great OZ.

Here's one that isn't showing off the 19m mountains ( http://www.simpilotexperience.com/flight-sim-add-ons/scenery/Mountains-of-Victoria.html ) but it sure left me breathing hard.

edit: This 19m mesh only covers the mountains of Victoria and is used in addition to Holger's 78m that covers all of OZ.  I just leave my mesh slider at 38m and let FS do the rest.

Posted Image

Archived