Force Feedback Joystick - recomendation

vrdd

Hi,

my Saitek Cyborg Evo Force decided to stop working, so I'd like to buy a knew force feedback joystick. Unfortunately I struggled finding a new stick because there doesn't seem to be a wide variety to choose from... Could someone of you old pilots give me a recomendation? 

Thanks,

Ciao

Veit

Still love my old Logitech G940. There seems to be an issue with FF in P3D V3 though (not sure how that made it through beta testing as no one seems to have FF working...worked just fine in 2.5).

Thanks! I really would like to buy this beauty. Unfortunetaly it is'nt for sale anymore. But... I found out, that my joystick works properly, it seemed to be an issue with Prepar3DV3. Now I use FSUIPC to controll the joystick axis, which can't be recogniozed by P3DV3. It's a bit of work to setup the joystick controlls in FSUIPC, but now ir works like a charm.

I fly using the Speedlink Black Widow; it isn't a top of the range, all bells and whistles one BUT; it has jolly nice feel to the grip, the few control buttons on it do their job ok, and, it doesn't cost the earth! Oh yes, and it has an element of force feedback too!

Some don't like them, but I for one get on with it very nicely thank you!

Chivenor Chopper.

@Chivenor: I was looking for a proper FF joystick. As far I can see, "Force vibration" is the weaker and less accurate sister of proper force feedback, if you let me say so. ;)

@DylanM: Thanks for the news. It's a bit disappointing, isn't it? Of course, FF does not mean the world, but if you once are used to it, then you'll miss it. Kind of strange, they didn't implement it in a new major release and "forgot" to announce it.

Archived