Stuart Island West (2WA3) not visible in PNW

ZorgroZ

I recently reinstalled P3D v2.5 and all my Orbx stuff (Base, Vector, openLC Canada, PNW, CRM, all free ware). I also have a few addons, such as REX4 TD w/ soft clouds, ASN, and A2A C182.

I have North America region set via FTX Central 2. Almost all graphics settings are maxed out in P3D.

I noticed that Stuart Island West (2WA3), which is featured in PNW, is not visible at all. (There's a forest on top of it, and it doesn't look like in Google Earth at all.) Stuart Island Airstrip (7WA5) is visible however. (I can send a screenshot of 2WA3 tonight.)

Apart from that, the scenery in PNW coverage area looks as I'd expect it to ...

Does my installation have an issue? Could you please have a look in your simulator and see if 2WA3 is properly visible?

Thanks,

Michael

Sample order: #FSS0383365

I reran the vector airport elevation tool and reloaded P3D. Now the strip appears.

Seems to be a general issue for me that I have to run it several times: Yesterday I installed NRM, ran the vector airport tool. When I started P3D, I noticed lots of airport elevation issues in NRM (such as in Cranbrook CYXC). Running the vector elevation tool a second time resolved this.

Archived