KJAC Volumetric Grass

njuser

Hi friends,

I just made the switch to P3D and installed Jackson Hole v1.1.  Back in FSX there was volumetric grass but I don't seem to see any in P3D.  Did I do something incorrect or is there no volumetric grass?  Otherwise works great.  Thanks for the help.

Seth

Order

FSS0170784

G'day there, 

Just to confirm, there is volumetric grass in V1.1 of KJAC. A couple of possible causes as to why you aren't seeing it:

1. Do you have your ORBXlibs for P3D up to date?

2. Your objectflow.dll may have not installed correctly - you can confirm this by checking to see if the windsocks are present (as they are also controlled by objectflow). Go to "ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery" and run "Moduleinstaller.exe", click "Install Flight Simulator module(s)" and then exit out when it completes. That will re-insert the ObjectFlow module into your dll.xml file. 

3. There have been some cases where users have experienced a corrupt dll.xml - please see this post for more information. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

Thanks for your response.  I don't seem to see any windsocks.  I am pretty sure the orbxlibs are up to date.  How would I be sure they are?  When I go to ...orbxlibs\scenery, I don't have moduleinstaller.exe in there so I cannot reinsert the object flow.  Do you know how else I can find it?  Thanks!

Seth

Archived