A Masterpiece

jden

This is actually the first time I ever post on a flightsim forum.But one time has to be the

first time right?.I,ve got all the great addons you name them,but this stunning piece of scenery software is too good to be true and beats them all.I admit I was a bit sceptical of the hype but after seeing it in action I am totally convinced.

The cohesiveness of the whole package is impressive to say the least.Performance is brillant so is your landclass and nightlighting.The only thing I can criticise you of Mr Venema is your decision to delay Europe to 2009. ;)I can assure you with this kind of quality you,ll find yourself getting lots of new customers.Like I said a masterpiece and instant classic.

Thanks whole Orbx team and everybody else involved. 

Wow, nice comments for a first post. Thanks for debuting here on our forums!

We have not chosen to delay EU, it really depends on sales of AU and US. It costs a LOT of money to make addons like FTX, so we need sales to grow the staff so we can tackle more region packs at the same time. More sales = EU quicker :)

John, have you thought about promoting this to the major Airline companies? in all seriousness, this level of detail has not been seen before, Simulators are very standard and basic, providing the smallest amount of detail.

I really think that if you went to someone like, Qantas, who is now relying on simulators for the A380 and 787, i think you would have a win.

John, have you thought about promoting this to the major Airline companies? in all seriousness, this level of detail has not been seen before, Simulators are very standard and basic, providing the smallest amount of detail.

I really think that if you went to someone like, Qantas, who is now relying on simulators for the A380 and 787, i think you would have a win.

Good point, especially with the arrival of Microsoft ESP...

You have my orders for anything that comes out, bring on the US, will order them all!  I live in the US, but will buy all of the AU ones its that amazing, again, great job!!!

Orbx's shareholders are in the airline business ;) Nuff said for now ...

Archived