FTX Global OpenLC Europe maybe installed, maybe not - confused.

akmatov

After repeated downloads of the compressed file to get a set of downloads that will actually install, I now have FTX Central v1 reporting everything installed (Regions 1 - 10) and FTX Central v2 showing Region 3 installed under Global and Region 1 installed under Uncategorized and the rest missing.

With FTX Central v2/FTX Global heading FTX Global openLC Europe is reported as Product Not Installed. 

Is my installation broke or is FTX Central v2 broke or what else is going on and how do I get all Regions installed and reporting as installed.  I've been poking at this for hours.

I have the same issue, the OpenLC Europe regions are not listed under FTX Regions, although in FTC Central 2 when I click Settings -> Tools -> Installed Orbx Products, I do see the OpenLC Europe regions listed there listed as installed. I believe they are installed, but also wonder if something is not right. I have been having some other issues so I am reinstalling all ORBX software to see if that changes anything.

I'm doing a new install onto a new SSD and something is definitely not right with the install process informing me installation was a success, but FTX Central v1 and v2 are giving me different answers.  I hesitate to move on to the new item in the install load order with the Orbx control programs in conflict as to what is installed.  Hoping for assistance soon.

Hello William,

To complete the installation of OpenLC Europe, you must go to

the Orbx support page and download and install the two updates,

1.10 and 1.15 that you will find there.

It will then show up in FTX Central version 2.

I would advise that you then stop using version 1, as this will

inevitably lead to confusion.

Archived