FTX SAK: texture morphing East Alsek River (West)

RobdeVries

Hello,

It's minor and I don't see it elsewhere in SAK only some slight texture morphing of beach(?) textures at East Alsek River (West).

I'm currently working on 'sprucing up' this little unlisted strip but while moving my eye point the beach texture is shifting and changing in size. I've disabled my own scenery bgl's but it's still there in SAK vanilla. 

See attached screenshot's

ar7.jpg

ar7-1.jpg

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Hi Rob,

good catch, I can confirm the texture switching. The issue typically occurs when several complex, overlapping landclass polygons "fight" for display priority. I do remember that the Alsek River lowlands contain tons of different wetland types/polygons so there's probably some unintended overlap happening. I'll take a closer look in the next few days to see whether there's an easy fix for the SAK files involved.

Cheers, Holger 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. I must say that I am extremely impressed with the level of responsiveness that I see from everyone at Orbx. It's rare to see a software company release fixes like this as quickly as I seen on here. I only own 1 Orbx product (Global), but my mind will be well at ease next time I click an "Add to cart" button on an Orbx product. 

Fantastic support, folks! Thank you in advance.    

Archived