Open LC CAN |ALASKA ISSUES

bailout3

I have Global vector and now Open LC Canada/Alaska ( and the majority of Orbx products ) I am still exploring various regions  with Hybrid ticked and not ticked. Numerous tiles of cities are showing up where there should be none in Southern Alaska eg: near Cordova a city almost the size of Cleveland with high rises etc. And I had Hybrid turned off at that point. With Hybrid on I have scattered tiles (white usually) and these same urban areas where there should'nt be any. I have followed the instructions shutting off FSX and then in FTX central turned off hybrid applied then hybrid back on then applied again but when reloaded FSX I'm still getting the same issues. 

Running OpenLC Can. in various locations where there are no regions (Hybrid on or off) I haven't seen too many issues but then I haven't explored very much in that area yet. I don't want to have to go into orbx files to start changing files to off...time consuming for me as I'm not very familiar with the inner workings of programs, besides my enjoyment comes from flying. Loading FSX takes considerable time for me with all the addons I own. In the past Orbx has always come through with a fix so I'm not in panic mode but just wonder if there is a possibility of an update to correct this glitch.

Thanks

Archived