Eagle County Regional Airport KEGE - Some Embedded Folks

fltsimguy

Spent about an hour flying, walking (slewing) around this wonderful scenery.  Someone needs to clone Jarrad, his work is bar none top of the line....we need more of these type airports....please!

Noticed these two folks that don't seem to be embedded into other objects.  Is this my setup or something?  Anyone else notice similar.

What do I do to correct? 

-2015-sep-6-019.md.jpg

-2015-sep-6-015.md.jpg

cheers

Bryan

Hummm, I also notice that the cones are slightly elevated with shadows.  I must have something set wrong.

Checking further, all the baggage carts, trees, people other clutter are perfectly placed at ground level, even another type of cone is perfectly placed but all those cones out around the bigger jets are slightly raised.

G'day Bryan,

Well spotted, thanks for reporting. As Wulf pointed out, these are on the fix-list for a small service pack due out shortly. The cones are intentional though - they have to sit slightly above the shadow layer and ground poly to remove z-bias flickering caused from some angles. Some conditions make it worse than others - hence why you will find cones hugging the ground closer in other areas. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• 4 weeks later...

Archived