Default is nice too!

Yes, that's very good.  One of my big complaints about the FSX default scenery is the way it rounds off and smooths the hills.  You've found some craggy and pointy bits there and apart from the sky, it's very realistic I must admit.  Is that FSX water in the 7th.shot.  If so, that's pretty good too.

John

Thanks guys!

The Mesh looks pretty accurate for default... where is that?  :)

That's around and above Lake Chelan, Washington. During one of the Acceleration missions (Missing Coworker). They probably added some more detailed mesh to the area.

Nice ones indeed ! Hmmm... looks familiar. Is it the mission where you search the crashed pilot ?  ;D

That it is!

Yes, that's very good.  One of my big complaints about the FSX default scenery is the way it rounds off and smooths the hills.  You've found some craggy and pointy bits there and apart from the sky, it's very realistic I must admit.  Is that FSX water in the 7th.shot.  If so, that's pretty good too.

No, the water is and the clouds are courtesy of REX. The terrain is default... if you can call it that way, when ACES has improved it for the Acceleration mission.

It'll look even better with the Orbx touch  ;D

Not a doubt about it. Can't wait. :)

Archived