OPEN LC NA Alaska Canada

GrayRider

I installed OPEN LC NA late yesterday. It installed as required.

While my sim was running. I went into my FSX library. I do not see any of the OLC NA entry's in my library?. I do see all the entry's from my OLC EU in the library. I did switch to all the different regions I have. Still. I don't see any files in my fsx library for my OLC NA install?. 

I than closed my FSX. Than I opened my Central and looked at my current products installed. Here it does show my OLC NA Alaska Canada is installed. It also shows installed when I have Global activated. So the product is installed.

I also went into my main FSX ORBX folder. Checking the folders in here. I don't see any files related to my OLC NA Alaska Canada?, but I do see the files for my OLC EU install. 

So. I guess my question is. If I have OLC NA Alaska Canada installed. Where are all the files related to the install, and should I be seeing OLC NA Alaska Canada files in my FSX library?. If so. Where are they located, and why am I not seeing any OLC Alaska Canada files in my fsx library, like I do with the OLC EU files.

If I am supposed to see OLC NA Alaska Canada files in my fsx library. How do I get them to show up?.

GrayRider

Ed.

Here is what I'm finding and seeing in my OLC NA and OLC EU in my ORBX folder and what I see in my FSX library. I'm just going by date modified.

If these shots show what should be showing up, than I'll know the install is correct.

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0006.jpg

THX

GrayRider

Archived