KSQL CTD

cougar

Hello

At KSQL my P3d v2.5  Crash To Desktop  and i  dont find any  solutions . i have tried all what you said in the other topics but no chance

i have reinstall the scenery , the patches and  the orbx librairie....

i use ftx central 2

my default xml  22755ko 03/02/2014

autogendecription .spb  1081ko 12/02/2015

roof description .sbp   163 ko29/ 09/2014

materials. sbp 89 ko  28/ 09/2014

extrusions. spb 174 ko  22/09/2014

i also use flightbeam ksfo

and win 7 64 bit

P3d accademic v2.5

help will be very appreciate

thanks so much in advance

have nice flights !

PierreD

Hi Pierre,

When you say Crash to Desktop, does the flight load at all or does it crash while loading? Can you provide any info of any error message?

The only reports of CTD was with the autogen not being up to date, but that prevented the flight loading as all. You have the correct files, make sure that with NA set in FTX Central that those spb files and the default.xml are in the P3D/Autogen folder. If they are then there is something else at play.

Hi Ed,

Thanks so much for the quick reply and help, i appreciate very much

The flight load , i can see the plane on the runway(cannot use it), continue to load  and then crash.  Even if i put ftx on global or NA. i dont use Hybrid.

the message is  a fatal error occured

i will check with the autogen and let you know

cheers,

Pierre

i ve check on the autogen the files are there  default xml  and sbp x4 ( the sizes are correct )

there is also   . mid.sbp files. is it ok? 2 autogen descriptions._mid.sbp and roof description_ mid. sbp and materials_mid.sbp

hello Ed,

you were right!! its working good when KSfo is disable ! beautiful sceney KSQL i fly over !

but what is the problem now. i ve search and doesnt find anything.do y i have to reinstall flightbeam ksfo? or wait for th Ksfo HD.

i ll continue searching and thanks so much for help

Pierre

Hello Ed,

Sorry for the delay of my answer but i was away from home.

I ve found a "reduce settings  menu" in ksfo but it change all the settings of p3d if i  ve  understood the  right way.

i ve been on the flightbeam studio forum and it seems that i am not the only one with a oom  or ctd troubles.

it seems that Ksfo HD will resolve the problem. wait and see.

For the moment i disable the scenery and prefer flying the beautiful orbx sceneries.

if you have better idea about Ksfo ?

anyway thanks so much for the good quality of all the sceneries and the very good  and quick help

regards and have nice flights

Pierre

Archived