After instaslling Global Base pack 1.30 all runways, buildings, people, etc. are missing

I installed Global Base Pack 1.30. Now all my Orbx sceneries and airports are missing runways, buildings, people, etc.. Reinstallation of the sceneries does not help. I want to remove Global Base Pack and "revert" to before its installation.The installer saved all my .bgl files and whatever else to a folder in order to "revert". Problem is how DO I "revert"? There are no instructions, no steps to follow, and where to restore the saved files to and how to do it. Thanks for your help.

Yes, thanks, but not needed. Problem solved. It was my "Pilot Error" (Duh). All one needs to do is pay attention to the Complexity Settings for every product and NOTICE that they are very different from product to product. Some require an "X" tick to enable and some require an "X" tick to disable. I needed to go back through all my recent product Settings and read the very specific wording (they ARE different from one product to another). TFX Global Base Pack 1.30 is just great and I'll continue with Orbx as long as there are new sceneries, vehicles and airports. Best there is! I hope this helps someone else.

Bill

Archived