Yellow, foxy and meaty

krigl

A second set from three touring a beautiful region stuffed full of great airstrips, all of them created by Meatycus.

In the OzX previews which I always go through, Meatycus and other developers always say, casually 'and here are a few more I've done'.

They usually neglect to mention important info like 'the area is already lovely but now there's some beautifully crafted strips to land at it is just one amazing place to fly'.... hope these shots go at least some way to making up for the modesty with which these OzX guys put forward their stunning work.

Sprayed the Foxbat a different colour, now it's a Czech machine, which is nice for me as the CR is where I live. And here we are about to depart Pinnacle Homestead.

Posted Image

Quiet location...

Posted Image

Weather could be getting nasty.

Posted Image

A very light tng at Marsdon Swamp, wouldn't like to get bogged down...

Posted Image

I can't see Cox's River running down there, but that looks like the airstrip.

Posted Image

The Foxbat doing it's uber-stol thang.

Posted Image

Hot and bothered.

Posted Image

Messed up my approach to Lower Hartley twice. Some nice autumn colours here.

Posted Image

Third time lucky, hopefully. A marsupial plane-spotter looks on.

Posted Image

In and out of Lower Hartley, interrupting its cud-chewing denizens.

Posted Image

They gave me the cold-shoulder and made it clear they were not a-moosed.

Posted Image

Off we go again in a re-sprayed plane for the last leg of the mini-tour.

Posted Image

Last set tomorrow, thanks for looking  :)

Krigl

Damn! Those Clouds! Could you finally tell me what cloud-theme you're using?  ;)

And very nice shots! I loved exploring all the new strips somewhere around Katoomba too, just amazingly detailed and lovely embedded into the scenery!

Thanks a lot for the positive comments!

Damn! Those Clouds! Could you finally tell me what cloud-theme you're using?  ;)

I'm sorry, I can't remember... I'm using FEX (not sure if you are, FEX users are a bit thin on the ground these days  ;D) and it's one of the HD ones, naturally... Extreme Realistics maybe.

I'm sorry, I can't remember... I'm using FEX (not sure if you are, FEX users are a bit thin on the ground these days  ;D) and it's one of the HD ones, naturally... Extreme Realistics maybe.

Aww, okay. I'm using REX. Thanks for the reply anyway!  :)

Archived