Blurry Textures and Terrain Loading Issues

Robert Fitzgereld

I have been experiencing this problem as of late, I've noticed upon flying between KSEA and KMWH in the respective regions I get very slow loading blurry textures and slow loading terrain. I have tested areas in the NRM as well mostly up north near grand coulee and along the northern Columbia river and still expereince the slow loading textures and terrain I have been experiencing this problem for the past month and have not figured out how to remedy it. I have done a clean install of FSX and NA NRM CRM & PNW and I still experience this problem. I have FSX on a dedicated hard drive and have ensured that it was healthy. I have also tried defragging the flight sim drive but to no avail. I have not installed any new anti virus software as of late . I currently run Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials. I have tested other areas outside of the orbx coverage area and they do not seem to be effected, so I'm thinking my problem might be orbx related. 

Hi, there, Robert.  Blurries and slow loading terrain as you describe is usually symptomatic of a graphics card having difficulties keeping up with the drawing commands coming from the cpu.  Frankly, your GTX 460 SE probably needs to be replaced with something with a little more horsepower.

Stew

Not sure why, Robert.  Obviously, something has been added or some changes perhaps have been made in your settings in the interim.  Other than that, I don't know what else it could be.  Hopefully, somebody else might weigh in with some advice.

Archived