FTX night lights turned off when landing

Hi guys, there is a problem with my FTX night light that:
When i took off a PMDG 777 from a random airport, example is EDDF, FTX night lights was working perfectly, all lights were beautiful and shiny. After that, when i landing, FTX night lights was turned off , i don't know why, guys please help me! :- 
Thanks in advance! 
p/s: This is a first time i post a topic into FTX support forums, i am sorry, if you find this so stupid :-[

Hi Chi Anh

...and welcome. No post is stupid ! However, to get some support, you need to display in your signature, the order number of, at least, one OrbX product you own. This is  the number you received with your registration email, starting with FSS and followed by 7 digits

ah..........

Display in my signature? How to do that?

+ORBX product i own: FTX Global Base+Vector

I have already used FTX GLOBAL Lights Configurator, open LC Europe and Experience Night X too.

This is the first time i post and join the forums so i didn't know anythings :

Just add it at the end of your message, that will be enough.

To have a signature, click on your name in the upper right of the screen, go to settings and signature.

Hi guys, there is a problem with my FTX night light that:
When i took off a PMDG 777 from a random airport, example is EDDF, FTX night lights was working perfectly, all lights were beautiful and shiny. After that, when i  appoarch and landing  , FTX night lights was suddenly off , i don't know why, guys please help me!  :- 
Thanks in advance! 
+ORBX product i own: FTX Global Base+Vector
I have already used FTX GLOBAL Lights Configurator, open LC Europe and Experience Night X too.
p/s: Thanks Dominique to help me discover this "ORBX World.

Archived