Freeware LIPB/Bolzano missing buildings / textures

Hi folks!

Loving the freeware Europe scenery! However, I downloaded it especially for Bolzano due to its stunning location and surrounding scenery. Unfortunately, the main terminal seems to be missing, however there are floating vents and a satellite dish where the roof should be. South of this, the solar panels are fine though. On the west side of the airport, small aprons have been added but there are no scenery objects there either.

Here's a screenshot in FSX SP2. I have tested with default aircraft also so I don't think its my PC's capability issue. Also other addon airports (non-Orbx) are fine. Can anyone help me out?

ssenb2015_8_15_14_28_8.jpg

I actually may have found the issue myself... I looked in my directory: F:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_GLOBAL\FTX_FTXG_AIRPORTS\Scenery and scrolled down to LIPB (Bolzano) and I've found that all the airports contain the following 5 BGLs:

1. .BGL
  2. _CVX.BGL
  3. _GP.BGL
  4. _OBJ.BGL
  5. _STATIC_AIRCRAFT.BGL

However, LIPB only has 4 and is missing its _OBJ.BGL, which I'm betting is the terminal building... Is anyone else experiencing the same? I only downloaded the pack yesterday.

Untitled_1.jpg

Archived