Hats off to everyone

dreamnugget

Well what can I say...I've been watching this forum feverishly up until the release and sporadicly thoughout the day just to see 'what was happening' as far as orders, problems, and the way they were being handled in general.  I have yet to order and download my copy (read: the credit card is maxed out and have to wait a few days), but the way the problems were dealt with I reckon are second to none, from download problems, activation/validation issues, to multiple billing, to be all sorted out with-in minutes to hours is probably going to have to be a world first.  I know most businesses to take several days (if your lucky) to sort out the multiple billing issue alone.  I just want to say hats off to all the guys involved with the launch and to The Flightsim Store for providing the outlet...the launch may have had a few bumps, but the way everything was handled (as nightmarish as would have been for you), would have to be world class.  You guys deserve all your successes in this project that you get, and I look forward to joining the Revolution real soon.

I would have to agree with dreamnugget.  I have been watching the Forum over the last few days, and particularly since release, and although the worldwide demand appears to have created problems that were not anticipated, solutions seem to have been produced.

Reading the Posts of Members who have installed FTX and have the necessary "System" to appreciate this product they appear more than satisified.

I have not downloaded yet because I have not completed my new PC system.

Congratulations John to you and all the Orbx Team, the end result has been worth the journey.

John W

Posted Image

Guest Private-Cowboy

I need to express my gratitude towards the entire FTX-Team for creating that masterpiece. It finally cures a sore spot in the FSX world and allows me to fly in down under (without my eyes bleeding) wich is by far my favorite place to fly. Great work guys!

And my deepest admiration goes to Adrian from Flightsimstore, who went above and beyond to fix my activation problem in the middle of the night (after all the launch started at 4am AEST) and in the middle of that overwhelming launch. He helped my via Skype-Chat to track the problem down which took 10min, opened a ticket solved in in another 30min so I could take a sneak peak at Tassie before going to bed. Sir, I owe you one!!!  :)

Archived