What & how?

jlund

Just wondering if you could tell a bit about how you go about it when creating/choosing/developing new sceneries/airports etc.

How do you choose which region, airport you might do? When you have decided on etc. an airport, do you visit the airport with a camera or use google earth, pictures on the net etc?

How long in advance have you planned what you're gonna do next, or are you open to suggestions from the public?

What are the criterias for choosing regions/airports (personal favorites/most likely to sell etc.)

Hope you can/will enlighten us a little about what goes on in the developing of an addon for FSX/P3D.

On a personal note, I would really like ORBX to give their personal touch to one of the most visited airports in the simming community (when you look in different FB groups). I am of course thinking of St.Maarten (TNCM).

Although theres a beautiful scenery made by another company :-) it really needs the ORBX "touch". There's a lot changed on the Island since FT's version, and been there three times I would certainly like to see my favorite airport/Island up to date.

Sincerly

Joern Lundtoft, Denmark

Archived