Email Support

Guest rsquared2

Guest rsquared2

Hey suppport team

It's been a lousy day updating accounts and email addresses as I have been in the process of shifting from one email provider to another.   I was a registered user before at this forum under the user name "rsquared"  but my password file got corrupted and I was not able to log back in to update my profile because.....I have to have a working email address ---and the one I used to register with has been terminated by my old email provider.  I searched through the website here and there does not seem to be any way to contact the administrator for help except through this forum and I don't have a working email address so what to do? 

There should be an easier way I would think but I did what was easiest. I registered with a new user name under a new account and here we are. ???

Yeah, I have all kinds of ftp Orbx software - here are a couple of orders that should satisfy the legal beagles that I am entitled to support - there's a whole whack more of but your records should be able to verify that. You  can easily find them under my old user name "rsquared" . Assuming that i don't need any support on any of the other products that I have ordered, is there anything more that has to be done.   Any new questions get posted here with confirmaiton of order attached - anything else?

FSS0329444 - CYSE Squamish, NA Gold USA Northern Californiia

FSS0257383 FTX Global Base

Cheers

Ron

Archived