Vashon in P3D V2.5

does Vashon work in P3D 2.5? If not, will it ever be updated to work in P3D? I really enjoy this and Wax orchards airports and would like to be able to use them in P3D. I also noticed that Jefferson is not P3D V2.5 compatible. this is another airport I would like to use in P3D.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never been able to use Vashon in P3D 2.4. None of the buildings render so it is just an open area with trees. It's a shame because it looks so good in the screenshots and yes all my library's are the latest etc.  I use Jefferson in 2.4 without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bruce,

which parts don't work in Vashon? I moved the files and the 2S1 folder from FSX to P3D and made the entry at the scenery.cfg, but most of the buildings are not visible. I'm a bit scared of installing the non triple installer direct into P3D. :mellow:

Cheers,

Martin

Try with your tesselation off, it probably is related to ground shifts which affect some fsx airports (and are having a challenging time being ported to p3d2.5).

I personally will not do non triple installer for sceneries into p3dv2.5.  Airplanes are different thing but sceneries are dependent on lot of other sim related objects and settings.

Tried with tesselation off, but that don't help. There must be one setting, which is done by the installer.

Normally I also don't try to install non triple installers to P3dV2.5. Tipella was big exception and it works great. Now with Vashion there is apparently a little secret to get it run.

Cheers,
Martin

Archived