No runway lights at KPSP?

gregdpw

i got all surrounding lights. The terminal is all lit up. I got papi lights but that's it. There are just a few dim taxi lights but that's it. Very tough to land and taxi at night. I don't have a screenshot just yet. Just wondering if there is a quick fix I can do? Or just reinstall the airport.

I have my ftx central set to global. And orbx liberies is above kpsp in the scenery libary.

2015-7-21_5-21-42-386.png

G'day Greg,

The runway lights at KPSP are controlled by the ObjectFlow module, so I suspect that this might be the cause of your problem. A couple of things to try (in order);

1. Make sure you have the latest ORBXlibs installed. These will install the ObjectFlow Module for you. 

2. You should be prompted when booting up FSX if you need to update the OF module - just follow the prompts. 

3. If this doesn't install the module, you can re-introduce it manually by doing the following:

i) Go to your Flight Simulator X/ORBX/FTX_AU/FTXAA_ORBXLIBS/Scenery folder, and double click on ModuleInstaller.exe to open it.

ii) Click on the left button (Install Flight Simulator Modules), and select OK to confirm. Boot up FSX (don't forget to select "OK" if a security prompt shows up during the startup screen), and see if that solves the problem.

Also, from memory, the lights only switch on after 6pm, so make sure you have your time of day set later than that (though it will only be dusk prior to this during a couple of winter months)

Let me know how you go,

Jarrad

Archived