Orbx England Not Working (Or FTX Central)

snewman

Hi all, First time on this forum.

So I recently purchased Orbx England, and I am having a few problems with it. FTX Central will not open, as when I try to, it just crashes straight away. Therefore I cant change the region, so the default FSX scenery merges with it, and doesn't load correctly with desert areas in random places, such as Manchester, London, Birmingham etc. Would anyone know what has gone wrong?

Thanks in advance

If you read the book at the link below, it should help you by introducing FTX, how it works, what you need to know and do, like the orbxlibs, and is just a great staters guide for FTX.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/74345-the-definitive-guide-to-ftx-products-the-go-to-source-of-ftx-information/?hl=%20definitive%20%20manual

There is a new front page being developed at present according the JV, which hopefully should link this and help beginners start a little easier. Orbx I think suddenly grew far better than expected, and so with FSX, FSX-SE and P3D platforms and such a massive range of diverse products, the web front page got a little left behind. But this book should help anyway.

Only real warning about Orbx is Orbx products are really number 1 and it is hard to buy 1 and stop! Or to go back to products from other companies. And worse still, they just keep getting better as the next product comes out. Just have a credit card or secret bank account that can be hidden from the wife

Archived