skyscott

I'am showing in my central control is saying to update my KWYS and I did because I have no buildings there still no buildings I saw  version 1.15 and it said their wre no files to download??? Could use some help I did use the DVD to put KWYS in

KWYS V1.15  is a new full tripple installer and must be downloaded from the flightsimstore. Please go into your FSS account information --> my orders --> view my download files. Here You should pickup the new KWYS full package (~466Mb).....best with a download manager ;-).

EDIT: If you have the DVD version from this scenery/airport, then you need the cross-grade transfer at first and explained here:

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/75513-fss-cross-grade-offer-for-all-orbx-dvd-customers-from-other-online-stores/

Wulf

No buildings would indicate the 'Objectflow module' not being installed,

Browse to the airport folder (FSX/ORBX/FTX_NA/FTX_AA_KWYS/Scenery..) and double click the 'Moduleinstaller.exe', this should force it to install, and the next time you start FSX you'll receive a message asking you to OK the module, press OK and it should now work

Otherwise follow the advice given above to upgrade to the newer version, and the Orbxlibs

Archived