LKHV kills buildings at LKPM

shasta62

Hello,

I had Vlads freeware scenery of LKHV and his freeware of LKPM (Pribram) installed and both worked fine. Today I bought Vlads payware scenery of LKHV, deactivated the LKHV freeware and installed the payware. It works fine, but it deactivates the buildings in Pribram. I deactivated LKHV payware and the buildings in Pribram are there again.

This means I can have both freeware sceneries activated and they work fine. When I deactivate LKHV freeware LKPM is still OK, but as soon as I activate the LKHV payware the buildings in Pribram are gone again.

Could you please check this, since both freeware sceneries and the payware scenery are from the same author (Vlad) and it woul be nice to run the payware LKHV and the freeware LKPM scenery in parallel.

Thank you

Christian

Hi Vlad,

I tried a lot of different variants, including library copy from LKHV to LKPM, but this library order change is something I didn't try. But it works :-) Thank you for this idea !

By the way, Poprad airport (Tatry) is nice as well ;-)

Cheers

Christian

Hi Vlad,

I tried a lot of different variants, including library copy from LKHV to LKPM, but this library order change is something I didn't try. But it works :-) Thank you for this idea !

Glad it worked out. To swap libraries between the folders may not be a great idea as they could contain objects with different GUID numbers thus screwing everything up! ;)

Hi Vlad,

What is the logic of this procedure?

I imagine OrbxLibs passes act on the objects of this airport? Am I right?

Cheers,

Usually we're using for the generic stuff ORBX libraries. But each design has also airport specific libraries as well. In the above case I couldn't use anything from ORBX, since LKPM was offered as freeware. Thus the scenery order does make a major difference.

Hope that's confusing enough? :)

Archived