Problem with AU BLUE Tasmania Demo

Hi. Need help with AU BLUE Tasmania Demo. At several of the airports YMUI, YRED, Hobart-both YCBG and YMHB I have trees and houses showing up in the water and at YCBG my runways are in the water. I downloaded and installed YMUI, YRED,YBLN, YMLT AND YPLC from the freeware AU ORBX SCENERY section before I installed the AU BLUE Demo. Could this have anything to do with the problem. I am a rookie when it comes to ORBX FTX so any help is appreciated.

Hi, Mustang56 again. Not only is Tasmania scenery messed up but so is Europe, and the UK. Can someone point me in the right direction to uninstall all of ORBX  I just want to get rid of it and stick with FSX default.

I would say that it is your installation method that is at fault. Did you read and follow the directions? Other than that it could be your setup.. Thousands have used these sceneries successfully, why not persevere and get this great scenery working? Teecee.

Teecee- I believe I followed the directions to download and install the demo pack, and the only way I could get rid of ORBX was to uninstall all of FSX Gold plus acceleration. Will consider reinstalling Global Base Pack once I get FSX back up and running since I paid for it. The only thing I can thing of is that it asked me if I wanted to install AU BLUE TASMANIA SPRING SEASON DEMO in compatibility mode ( XP ). Know Im a rookie at this but wish it wasn't so complicated for me. Just don't get all this scenery library stuff. This has to go here and this has to here and so on. I don't know if my computer is putting it in the right place or not. I do appreciate your response and will keep trying.

Teecee, Got your message. After reinstalling FSX Gold/Acceleration downloaded and reinstalled Global Base Pack from the 2 disk dvd that I got in the mail yesterday( 19-06-15 ). Everything went like clockwork and have beautiful detailed scenery everywhere. Even my fps is ok giving me mid teens to upper 20s on the ground at KLAX. No more trees and houses in the ocean or lakes. Think I will just stay with this for now but when I am ready will get Vector and OpenLC  to start. Thanks. Dave.

Archived